Located in the heart of Paris, in the Opéra district, Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann is the largest department store in the Western world and the most famous in France. It is a major tourist destination thanks to its unique architecture and best selection of brands, from the most prestigious to the most affordable, in the realms of international fashion, beauty, accessories, gastronomy and interior design
Les Galeries Lafayette in summary
- Europe's largest store, founded in 1893
- 3500 brands referenced, from the most affordable to the most prestigious
- Specific services and offers dedicated to foreign tourists
- Unobstructed views of Paris from the 7th floor Terrace
- Weekly fashion shows with online booking
- Guided heritage tours in the famous neo-Byzantine style'Dome'
- Wine tasting sessions, beauty workshops, fashion conferences and other activities
- Personalized services with a multilingual team
- Digital campaigns with attractive drive-to-store offers
- Special in-store events: Christmas decorations & animations, sales, etc.