If there is a mythical way that has caressed the spirit and created dreams for more than a millennium, it is "The Way of Saint James of Compostela."
- Day 1 : Conques
- Day 2 : Conques to Livinhac or Decazeville - Walking time: 5-6 hours. Distance: 24km or 20km.
- Day 3: Livinhac or Decazeville to Figeac - Walking time: 7 hours. Distance: 24km or 28km.
- Day 4 : Figeac to Lacapelle-Marival - Walking time: 5 hours. Distance: 20km
- Day 5 : Lacapelle-Marival to Gramat - Walking time: 4 to 5 hours. Distance: 21km
- Day 6 : Gramat to Rocamadour - Walking time: 3-4 hours. Distance: 12km
- Day 7 : Rocamadour to Labastide-Murat - Walking time: 7 hours. Distance: 26km
- Day 8 : Labastide-Murat to Vers - Walking time: 7 hours. Distance: 24km
- Day 9 : From Vers to Cahors - Walking time: 6-7 hours. Distance: 21,5km
Formula using group gîtes (dormitories). Possibility to choose formula with 2** hotels and guest houses from 795 €.
Local cuisine, in group gîtes : the meals are served at set times and are taken together.
Circuit 9 days 8 nights from 620 € per person.
The prices includes 8 nights half board in group gîtes (except dinner on day 3), luggage transport, local taxes, travel folder with one guidebook for 1-4 pers.
The price does not include
The lunch and dinner on day 3, drinks, sheets and towels for the formula in hostels, booking fees, insurance.