- Day 1 : Welcome at Arras en Lavedan. Presentation of the trip, the donkey and a lesson on saddling. 3h, +300 m/ -70m.
- Day 2 : Medium mountain stage, past the col de Bazès and the lac de Soum. Descent into the Ouzoum valley, night at Arbéost . 4h30, +300 m / -700m.
- Day 3: Cross the vast cirque du Litor night at the Col du Soulor. 4h30, +800m / -150m.
- Day 4 : Descent by the legendary GR10 to Arrens village (shops, pool) at to the gite Camélat. 3h45, +130m / -650m.
- Day 5 : Over the wide Col des Bordères, pass through the valley of Estaing and to the gite Viellettes.
- Day 6 : Back to Arras en Lavedan along the massif du Cabaliros, and past the villages of Sireix and Arras. 4h45, +260m/-550m.
- Day 7 : Dispersion after breakfast and one last caress of your "traveling companion".
Half board in holiday cottages, refuges and family type guest houses. (2 to 4/5 persons).
Friendly welcome and tasty meals in most accommodation.
Circuit 6 days 5 nights from 630 € per person
The price include Half board accommodation, luggage transport, 1 guide book with topo and map for 1-4 people. Included in the donkey or pony rental: saddle, grain or forage for the evening night.
The price does not include Picnics, beverages, registration fees, insurance
Reserve your tour with La Boutique des Pyrénées
Via telephone: +33 (0)5 62 56 70 00
Via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org