Troyes - Champagne Metropolis
Welcome to a territory where multiple dimensions unite. Lovers of nature, culture, sports and leisure will be delighted by the huge reservoir-lakes nestled in the heart of deep forests, as well as by the abundance of top quality restaurants and accommodations around. Indulge in fine regional products like Champagne (in moderation s'il-vous-plait!), Champ-sur-Barse (a small cheese made of cow's milk), local honey and sauerkraut... Admire the area's remarkable architectural heritage. The Orient Forest Regional Nature Park, a veritable leisure area, combines pleasure and discovery with nautical activities, guided outdoor excursions and village tours.
Five reasons to visit the Troyes - Champagne Metropolis
- A welcoming, well-preserved natural environment
- Quality local products
- Unique lakes
- A wealth of history and exceptional heritage
- Many sports and well-being opportunities
Burgundy - Franche Comté
Burgundy – Franche Comté, known mostly for its wines and gastronomy, but also for its beautiful landscapes and heritage, reveals a wealth of history, culture and monuments. The region is alive with mid-sized mountains, ideal terrain for exploring on foot and horseback, and for experiencing skiing in all its glory. It also has one of France's largest navigable waterways networks, along with a great stretch of cycling trails.
Five reasons to visit Burgundy – Franche Comté
- France's leading region in river tourism, with more than 1,000 km of navigable canals and rivers.
- A variety of itineraries for all types and levels of hikers, horseback riders, skiers, snowshoers...
- Burgundy, one of the world's best-known wine regions and Jura, France's smallest wine region.
- A wealth of history, heritage and monuments, including nine UNESCO Heritage Sites.
- A network of complementary biking circuits: Le Tour de Bourgogne à Vélo, l'EuroVelo6, La Charles le Téméraire, la Grande Traversée du Jura à vélo, la Grande Traversée du Morvan à VTT…