Be part of the fortunate ones to have the unique opportunity to sleep near the stars and to watch the sunrise over the mountains up at almost 3000 meters, in the Europe's highest hotel.
A night under the stars! Going by cable car for a fantastic adventure to 2 877m altitude. Destination: the Pic du Midi. The evening promises to be exceptional: dinner with local accents, stargazing with a professional facilitator and night at the top. This is the night that the Pic du Midi takes its full dimension and the magic happens! The stars and planets tamed: a professional facilitator with you in this heavenly journey.
Each night is unique, but here are some details of your program:
- Cable car ride at 16: 30, (up 17 H in July and August)
- Site visits (terraces and museum)
- welcome drink,
- Dinner with "Bacchus" menu
- Animation with astronomy Discover the stars guided by a facilitator, and access to the Charvin cupola equipped with a 400 mm telescope Schmidt-Cassegrain.
- Night at the summit in single or double room
- sunrise in the Pyrenees,
- Continental breakfast,
- visit domes scientific areas, as part of a partnership with the Observatoire Midi-Pyrénées, an exclusive "Nights at the Summit"!
- Back to La Mongie morning.
Your room: design and comfort await you at the top. The soft wood, parquet or headboard, brings to the fluffy white duvets a natural note. The Starck furniture, light and elegant, reinforces the idea that here nothing is like elsewhere.
2 days 1 night on half board from 204 € par personne *(Double occupancy)*.
The price includes Access to Peak by cable car, stay 2 days / 1 night day, double room, activities mentioned in the program, a traditional dinner of local produce and breakfast, the tourist tax.
The price does not include Cancellation insurance. – breakfast – beverages – transaction bills
The stay is essentially composed of qualified services under the brand "Esprit Parc National" which guarantee the preservation of the environment.