At both moderate and high altitude, the Pyrenees are one of Europe's finest hiking destination. In the heart of the Pyrenees National Park, discover « the Scenic marvels of the Pyrenees »
Explore these unique ' Grand Sites' : the Cirque de Gavarnie, a monumental natural arena and a World Heritage site, the Neouvielle Nature Reserve with its hundred lakes, Cauterets and Pont d'Espagne, waterfalls and greenery in the heart of the National Park, the legendary Col du Tourmalet, the immense panorama from the Pic du Midi at 2877 m of altitude at Bigorre.
- Day 1 : Settle into your hotel. Dinner and night.
- Day 2 : Guided walks in the Cirque de Troumouse.Dinner and night in your hotel.
- Day 3 : Guided walks in the Néouvielle Nature Reserve. Dinner and night in your hotel.
- Day 4 : Guided walks in Cauterets – Pont d’Espagne.Dinner and night in your hotel.
- Day 5 : Access to the Pic du Midi by cable car. Dinner and night in your hotel.
- Day 6 : Departure.
This 3 star hotel is the ideal base from which to discover Luz Saint Sauveur and the Pays Toy.
Jean-Paul, your host, rules over the kitchen offering a traditional and gourmet cuisine
6 days 5 nights from 484 € per person
Based on 2 persons
The price includes:
5 nights in *** hotel on a half board basis - 3 day’s guided walking in Grands Sites - 1 access to the Pic du Midi by cable car - Booking fee.
The price does not include :
Local taxes – Picnics – Cancellation insurance.
You prefer to cross the Pyrenees by car or motor-bike ? This is our road-trip « The Great Traverse of the Pyrenees »