‘City Pass’ and ‘City Card’ are tourist passes that cover the must-see sites of major French cities – it’s a good-value way of visiting at your own pace.
Throughout a whole range of French cities, travellers can buy a "City Pass" or "City Card" as an excellent way of making the most out of each destination. The passes allow you the freedom of having access to all the major sites in and around the cities while being able to visit them at your own pace. More often than not, you'll also have privileged access to many of the cultural and historical sites including, but not limited to, museums, castles and monuments. Some of the passes offer other services as well, such as guided tours, excursions and activities.
One of the major benefits or advantages that comes with these passes -other than not having to wait in long queues - is that many of them also provide special deals for public transport, restaurants, cafés and certain boutiques and partnered associates! All in all, these passes help take the hassle out of a lot of the organisation to make sure you get the most out of your holiday.
The City Passes are generally available to be bought in periods of 24h, 48h or 72h. Some of them offer reserved passes for cultural visits included in their price, while others may offer themed tourist packages such as winemaking tours in Aix-en-Provence or the Roman tour in Nîmes.
Head online or drop into the local Tourism Office for more information and to buy your City Pass.
Visit French cities at a fraction of the price!
- Aix-en-Provence: Aix City Pass
- Amiens : Amiens Passion
- Angers : City Pass
- Avignon : Avignon Passion
- Bordeaux: Forfait Bordeaux Découverte
- Dijon : Dijon City Card
- Grenoble: Grenoble Pass
- Lille : City Pass Lille Métropole
- Lyon : Lyon City Card
- Marseille: Marseille City Pass
- Metz : Metz Passeport City Pass
- Montpellier: City Card
- Mulhouse: Mulhouse City Pass
- Nancy : Nancy City Pass
- Nantes : Pass Nantes
- Nice & the Riviera : French Riviera Pass
- Nîmes : les Pass touristiques
- Paris: Paris Museum Pass
- Reims : Reims City Card
- Rennes : Rennes Métropole City Pass
- Rouen : Mon Pass en Liberté
- Saint-Etienne: Saint-Etienne City Card
- Strasbourg: Strasbourg Pass et StrasbourgPass Junior
- Toulouse: Toulouse en Liberté