Shopping in Paris on sundays
Shopping in Paris on sundays paris fr
Paris accounts for seven tourist areas where shops are allowed to open their doors on Sunday
- Champs-Élysées Avenue: The most famous avenue in the world includes the biggest French and foreign retailers: Marionnaud (perfume), Zara, Adidas, Eric Bompard (premium quality ready-to-wear fashion). Major luxury brands of the world are also present like Louis Vuitton.
- Rivoli Street: traditional department store chains like H&M, Etam, C&A, Zara, Sephora, Footlocker and Minelli are abound between rue de l'Amiral Coligny and the Place de la Concorde along the Tuileries Gardens.Towards the Faubourg Saint-Antoine and Bastille, there are a few clothing shops.
- The Saint-Germain Boulevard: in the district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, between the Rue des Saints-Pères and the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Plaza, fashion boutiques are everywhere (Sisley, Carroll, DeFursac, Celio, Bel Air, Bruce Field)
- Montmartre: in the district of Abbesses and ''Buttes de Montmartre'', there are several streets of stores who are allowed to open on Sundays, including the area of the Old Village of Montmartre, Place du Tertre, Place du Calvaire, rue du Mont Cenis. Ready-to-wear shops, design and decoration boutiques like Petit Bateau, Princesse Tam Tam or Sandro.are also good places to enjoy Sunday in Paris.
- The Marais District: At the Place des Vosges and on the Rue des Francs-Bourgeois, many stalls of clothes and accessories are open on Sundays. Entire streets are even closed to cars on Sunday afternoon.Trendy fashion stores as Aubade, Zadig & Voltaire and L'Occitane, are also worth visiting on Sundays.