Nudist Beaches in Provence-Côte d'Azur
Beaches that will delight holiday-makers in the Var
• La Batterie 06200 VALLAURIS - GOLFE JUAN Tolerated by the municipality. Frequented by Club Naturiste, Club Horizon.
• Ramatuelle Municipal authorisation issued 16 April 2002. Indicated by signs.
• La Plage des Grottes on Ile du Levant The nudist zone of Héliopolis, located to the east of the Hyères Islands, boasts a wonderful landscape and all the pleasures of the sea. Municipal authorisation issued 14 March 1978 solely for La Plage des Grottes.
• Plage du Bau Rouge at Carqueiranne Set among rocky inlets, the beach of Le Bau Rouge is a stony place that requires a little effort in the form of some walking. Keen divers will enjoy the outcrops. Nudist beach 200 yards long, officially authorised in 1977.
• Plage du Monaco at Le Pradet Tolerated by the municipality. Actively frequented by Monaco’s Mer et Soleil Association.
• La Seyne sur Mer Municipal authorisation issued 21 June 1972 applies only to 300 yards of beach along Plage du Pradet. Municipal Warning: Risk of falling rocks!
• Salins de Giraud Municipal authorisation issued 23 June 1982. Beach club: Camargue Soleil.
• Martigues Municipal authorisation issued 22 July 1975. Beach club: Les Naturistes de Martigues.