CRAIG TRAVEL – On the trail of the Newfoundland Caribou
The years 2014-2018 mark the 100th anniversaries of the First World War. Knowing that many of those brave soldiers who stood in harm’s way to protect their homes, families and values and sacrificed their lives, were valiant Newfoundlanders a vow has been made to mark this important anniversary by a spiritual pilgrimage.
Visit the Five Caribou Memorials in France and Belgium and attend the Beaumont Hamel Centenary Service on July 1st to honour these brave souls.
Visit the following cities and sites:
- Ypres and Courtrai
- Sailly-Saillisel Cemetery and Masnières
- Lochnagar Crater and Beaumont Hamel
- Vimy Ridge and Monchy-le-Preux
Enjoy inclusive features:
- 8 night-accommodation in comfortable hotels, all rooms with full facilities
- 16 meals
- Porterage for one piece of luggage per person
- Airport transfers and all touring by private coach in Europe
- Services of tour escorts and professional guides
There are multiple departures from St John’s from June 23 through June 28, 2016. Connections from other cities across Canada are available on request. Please visit www.craigtravel.com to acquaint yourself with this Beaumont Hamel journey. Contact the Craig Travel office should you wish to book or if you require further information.