Le Millésime, annual wine tasting and music festival in Grenoble
19th edition: Igor Stravinsky & Ardeche wines
For two weeks, the region of Grenoble will hum to the rhythm of a program designed for wine and music aficionados, during a unique festival in France.
Not to miss:
- Starting from 4 October: Grenoble
A selection of Ardeche wines on the menu of the participating restaurants
- 5-20 October: Grenoble and surroundings
Wine tasting and musical events dedicated to Igor Stravinsky, Arcangelo Corelli, Giuseppe Verdi, Francis Poulenc, Benjamin Britten, Louis Sclavis, Wayne Shorter. Oenophile and culinary rendez-vous featuring wines from the land of Ardeche but also from other French regions. Free access to a number of day-time musical performances.
- 17-20 October: Village Vigneron (Winegrowers’ village) on Victor Hugo Square (downtown)
- Wine tasting program: 60 wine tasting workshops proposing not only Ardeche vintages but also presenting wineries from a variety of French regions such as Savoy, Corsica, Blaye, Burgundy as well as vineyards from other parts of the world. Introductory tasting workshops for newcomers. Wine aroma and bouquet exhibition and educational activities around wine growing presented by Ardeche and auto insurance compare rates Marque Savoie.
- Musical program: 30 concerts by renowned musicians from the Rhône-Alpes region ( chamber music, jazz, world music...)
- Wine market: 50 wineries from different French regions (Savoy, Corsica, Rhône Valley, Burgundy, Champagne, Alsace, Provence, Sud-Ouest, Loire...) and regional culinary products : foie gras, ravioles, cold cuts, olives, cookies...
Meals available at the restaurant on site and in partnering restaurants in town. Fun activities for children during the week-end.
With over 15 000 visitors expected, the festival Le Millésime brings together curious newcomers and devoted connoisseurs from all generations. Whether you come to chill out with your colleagues in the evening, to spend the day with your friends or the entire week-end with your family, you will enjoy the easy going and friendly atmosphere.