International Golf Week
This 2nd edition of the International Golf Week will mark a significant milestone as it will celebrate the reopening of the Albatros course with its new Ryder Cup lay out, after 8 months of large renovation works and the “2-years-to-go” before the thrilling matches. In a word, golfers attending this week will be amongst the first to experience the Albatros new version, even before the world’s best players who will compete during the French Open one month later.
The concept: 7 days of competitions and entertainment on both courses (for all golfers) imagined to welcome golf fans from Europe and even further in order to make them live a one-of-a-kind golfing experience at the 2018 Ryder Cup venue, close to the fantastic cities of Paris and Versailles. This will take place from Sunday May 22nd to Saturday 28th 2016.
The Albatros is reserved to players getting a maximum handicap of 28 whereas the Aigle course suits all level of golfers.
As very special guests, they will have the opportunity to enjoy one day or several – at their convenience- of competition. Around this, all the ingredients of an outstanding competition will be provided:
- Breakfast, tee-gift and an on-course catering with a lunch box
- A nice cocktail with Champagne during the prize giving
- Fun contest such as the washing machine challenge organised in 2015.
- Great prizes to win (roughly €30,000 in 2015 on all week)
- In addition to a fantastic golf break, 3 nights out in emblematic Parisian tourist hotspots will be suggested from Monday to Friday (a dinner at the Eiffel Tower’s 1st floor restaurant, dinner & show at Le Moulin Rouge and cruising & dinner on the river Seine may be proposed)
To make your golf break complete, two different packages are available;
- Golf day packages from €119!
- Golf day packages coupled with the onsite
accommodation at the four star-hotel Novotel Saint Quentin Le Golf National
from €169! You will thus be able to offer your guests the comfort of
onsite facilities at unparalleled prices. We are also working with the
agency Destination Plus who supplies accommodation at the Trianon Palace in
Versailles together with transfers from there to our venue.
Tel: 0033 1 3012 0442 or 0033 1 3012 0436
Admission fees and rates
From € 119