Côté Cour Festival in Aix-en-Provence
From July 10, 2012 to July 25, 2012
Côté Cour Festival in Aix-en-Provence 32 rue Célony 13100 Aix en Provence fr
Founded in 1998 as the successor to Voix Off, the festival has remained true to its original aims. Its repertoire extends from baroque to contemporary music and songs from around the world. The theme of this 2012 edition is "Baroque latin".
- Tuesday, July 10: Quatuor sine qua non and Olivier Pelmoine at Darius Milhaud Conservatory.
- Thursday, July 12: the Compagnie du Ruban vert and its creation Le jeu de la vie et de l'illusion - Dance, theatre and music.
- Thrusday, July 19: Opéra 84, La belle et la bête, fantaisie lyrique baroque with arias and duets of 17th and 18th century French composers at Pavillon de Vendôme.
- Saturday, July 21: Ibrahim Ferrer Jr, Buena Vista Social club at Pavillon de Vendôme.
- Wednesday, July 25: Gipsy sacred songs by Tchoune Tchanelas.