Christmas Markets in and around Rouen
Christmas markets in Seine-Maritime
From December 1st to 30th
Children's activities from December 8th to January 6th.
From December 7th to 24th
Thirty wooden chalets will take over Place Perret for Le Havre’s famous Christmas market whilst Father Christmas’s village and workshop can be found Place de l’Hôtel de Ville. And the city centre will be enlivened on 9th December with a giant White Parade in the streets.
Christmas markets in Calvados
From December 22nd to 30th
With some twenty chalets set on the Town Hall Square, children have not been forgotten in Honfleur with street entertainement, such as horse-drawn carriage rides, jugglers, fire-eaters and clowns, and even an outdoor rink for ice skating fans.
From December 1st to 24th
Christmas skating rink, markets, activities, parades, fairytales and illumination of the castle towers and façade of the City Hall.
From December 7th to 9th
Lisieux’s traditional Christmas Market is held on the Place François Mitterrand. Don’t miss the choirs singing and the arrival of Father Christmas himself. More than seventy stands sell gifts, food and other Christmas provisions.
December 8th and 9th
All year round, this market is known to be one of the most authentic markets in Normandy, so imagine what it becomes at Christmas time! Discover the delicious local produce on offer at this covered market, held under France’s biggest medieval hall, where 150 stallholders will show you their magical and unique products. A variety of entertainment will be on offer.
- Bayeux: December 15th and 16th
- Beuvron-en-Auge: December 16th
- Cambremer: December 9th
- Falaise: December 9th
- Mandeville-en-Bessin: November 24th and 25th
- Pont-l’Evêque: December 1st and 2nd
- Saint-Pierre-sur-dives: December 8th and 9th
- Villers-sur-Mer: December 15th and 16th
Christmas markets in the Manche
A foie gras cooking class at La Ferme des Mares in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay
The chosen theme for December is foie gras: an ideal opportunity to learn how to make your own, and taste it at home afterwards if you wish.
Dates: December 1st, 8th and 15th, from 13:30 to 17:30.
Cost: 55 € per person (+ cost of foie gras if taken home)
- Agon-Countainville: December 8th and 9th
- Blainville-sur-Mer: December 1st
- Carentan: from December 7th to 10th
- Maupertus (Cherbourg): December 1st 2nd
- Pontorson: December 12th
- Sainte-Mère-Eglise: December 16th
Christmas markets in the Orne
From December 14th to 16th
Some fifty stalls are expected on the Christmas Market in Alençon, famous for its UNESCO listed lace.
- Argentan: from December 7th to 9th
- Bagnoles-de-l’Orne: December 15th and 16th
- Bellême: December 8th and 9th
- Flers: December 8th and 9th
- La Ferte-Macé: December 8th
- Mortagne-au-Perche: December 2nd
- Putanges-Pont-Ecrepin: November 24th 25th
- Saint-Philbert-sur-Orne: November 25th
- Sées: December 14th and 15th
- Tinchebray: December 15th
Christmas markets in Eure
Le Neubourg Foie Gras Market
October 27th, November 17th and December 8th, from 09:30 to 12:30.
As a foretaste of Christmas, the producers of the Association des Fermiers du Bec offer a wide selection of duck steaklets and duck or goose foie gras from birds bred in the Norman countryside, with its typical orchards and lush green pastures.