Paris: Millesiwine, an Initiation into the World of French Wine
Taste an original
French wine experience!
During your stay in
Paris, Millesiwine offers to initiate you into the world of French wine in
select locations throughout the Capital, like in Le Pharamond restaurant, one of the most legendary
establishments of the City of Lights.
Two types of wine
- During a meal, let yourself be guided through a special food and
wine menu, offered in different Parisian ambiances with private rooms. You can
taste different styles of wine perfectly paired with classic French dishes.
- Participate in a wine tasting led by an expert sommelier, giving
you the keys and other advice necessary to understand French wine.
These experiences are
offered in restaurants specifically selected for their historical, cultural,
and gourmet interests in the center of Paris.
These services are
currently offered in three languages: French, English, and Chinese.
Many different themes of
wine tasting are offered:
- France in a Bottle (every day at 7:00)
- Wine and Cheese (Saturdays at 4:30)
- Les Grands Crus (upon request)
See you soon with