Coeur Riviera, canton of Villefranche-sur-Mer
Welcome to the heart of the French Riviera
Situated in the department of the Alpes-Maritimes, at the heart of the French Riviera, the canton of Villefranche-sur-Mer brings together the towns of Villefranche-sur-Mer, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Eze, Cap d’Ail and La Turbie.
Situated in immediate proximity to the tourist and cultural centres of the Côte d’Azur, Cannes, Nice and the Principality of Monaco, these six paradise locations, nestling between land and sea offer breathtaking scenery where magic is a reality.
- Villefranche-sur-Mer and its famous harbour
- Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, a special place for walks along the sea shore
- Beaulieu-sur-Mer and its Belle Époque architecture
- Eze and its medieval village
- Cap d’Ail, between mountains and sea in a beautiful natural setting
- La Turbie and its magnificent Trophy of Augustus
Favoured location on the Côte d’Azur, the canton of Villefranche-sur-Mer will also seduce you, as much for its high-quality accommodation and top-of-the-range gastronomy, as for its diverse and varied activities between sea and mountains.
- A8 motorway
- Coming from the west : La Turbie exit (exit 57)
- Coming from the east: Monaco -La Turbie - Eze exit (exit 58)
Numerous bus routes serve the 6 towns.
The main railway station is that of Nice served by main-line trains.The towns of Villefranche-sur-Mer, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Eze Bord de Mer and Cap d’Ail are served by regional trains allowing you to move rapidly from one town to another. On average one train every 30 minutes.
Office de Tourisme de Villefranche-sur-Mer
Jardin François Binon
06230 VILLEFRANCHE SUR MER
Tel: + 33 (0)4 93 01 73 68