Rendez-vous at the Château of Champs-sur-Marne
One of the finest parks in the Ile-de-France region
The Château was built at the beginning of the 18th century by Bullet de Chamblain. It belonged to the Duke de La Vallière and was rented by Mme de Pompadour, mistress to Louis XV. The classical building houses rooms that feature Regency and baroque style panelling and a fine collection of period furniture and paintings. The Château boasts one of the finest parks in the Île-de-France region.
Site with the "Outstanding Garden" label .
- Unaccompanied tour with guide booklet of the gardens: French
- Guided tour of the gardens: French (Reservations: 2 weeks)
- Lecture tour: French (Reservations)
- 18 km east of Paris, Paris/ Marne-la-Vallée road, from Paris: A4 motorway, exit 10 Champs, from the East: exit Noisiel
- RER A: direction Marne-laVallée Chessy, Noisiel-le-Luzard station Bus route 220: direction Bry-sur-Marne, stop at “Mairie de Champs”
Château de Champs-sur-Marne
31, rue de Paris
Tel: +33 (0)1 60 05 24 43