Rendez-vous in Alliance Pornic Resort Hôtel Thalasso & Spa
A marine getaway in the Loire-Atlantic
Need to recharge your batteries far from the maddening urban crowd? Take your seats in the front row of the ocean at Alliance Pornic Resort Hotel Thalasso & Spa, at the gates of Brittany and the Vendée. This beautiful, supremely peaceful marine complex that prides itself on its environmentally-friendly approach has endeavoured to put the most stressed city-dwellers back on their feet since 1990, with targeted programmes, alternative health therapies and exclusive treatments.
Thalasso & Spa
- Special wellness benefits
Exclusive treatments: Les Moutiers clay therapy, Maya sculpture, etc. Vast Fitness and Beauty complex (4,000 m²).Treatments every day.
Fitness Centre available to all guests staying at the hotel from 9 am to 8 pm every day. 350 m² aqua trail and heated seawater swimming pool, weights room, gym, sauna with light therapy and hammam scented with eucalyptus, 29 thalasso treatment cubicles, 10 spa cubicles and 4 luxury spa cubicles. Medical check-up included, compulsory for treatment programmes lasting 4 days of more.
- 120 rooms including 6 junior suites and 2 exclusive suites: 10 large rooms with views, 52 rooms with an ocean view, 36 rooms overlooking coastline, 22 rooms overlooking the patio.
- 2 restaurants overlooking the sea: "La Source" (modern cuisine and flavours) and "La Terrasse" (organic cuisine). Health-food restaurant: detox/slimming meals and ayurvedic food.
- Free workshops (nutrition, beauty, massage, meditation) + yoga (subject to a charge) + seminar rooms.
- Air: Nantes Atlantique airport (40 km)
- Train: TGV to Nantes, then shuttle or taxi to the hotel
- Car: From Paris, A11 Paris-Nantes motorway, then D751 heading for Noirmoutier to Pornic
Plage de la Source
Tel: + 33 (0)2 40 82 91 73